Tuesday, March 25, 2014

working girl lolita


Hello ladies,

Sorry for being kinda of mia but a lot of things have changed in my life, so I apologize and hope things get better and I guess I´ll have less time than before but let´s see how things works. GLAM AFFAIR is also at Skin Fair and romy skin has a ton of add-ons for you custom your skin, plus LOUD MOUTH appliers yay. TRUTH and KATAT0NIK are both available at Collabor 88, which theme is about working girls I just loove. Enjoy my working lotd!

hair Truth Hair Lolita for C88 *NEW*
eyes Ikon Destiny Eyes - Dew
skin Glam Affair Romy skin - Base ( Artic ) + Brow 02 F + Freckles & Moles 02 for Skin Fair sim 1 *NEW*

mouth Loud Mouth Alli
hands Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual -*
feet Slink Womens Medium Barefeet (Rigged)

dress & tie Katat0nik (blush) Working Girl Dress for C88 *NEW*
shoes Blah (My Lace-Up Ankle Pumps Nude)

pose Marukin classic le petit princess (Valencia Southard)

Tp to Collabor88

xoxo Druuna

Many thanks to Truth, Aida, Kat & Hoshi <3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Google+