Tuesday, March 4, 2014

soho market round 7


Hello ladies,

It is with great joy that my blog reached 300k, wanna thanks all my readers, I´m kinda of girls that miss this kind of things because when I made my 1k post I totally forgot. Druuna went to SOHO MARKET to see what´s going on on this new round: I´ve post previously an awesome fur jacket now I made a full look that can be found there. Enjoy my lotd! 



hair LeLutka LIVELY hair - BournvilleFade
eyes Ikon Destiny Eyes - Hazel
skin Belleza Cynful Gift > old gift n/a
teeth Pxl Mouth open Addon v6

hands Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual -

eyeshadow Dead Apples Neon Zebra - Monochrome
lipstick Pink Acid Donut Glazed Lip Gloss Dry - Nude for SM

dress Emporium Bustier Dress #3 for SM
shoes Wild Oats Zoomer Blk/Gold  Platform for SM

choker Yoga Poses Victorian inspiration Choker black for SM

clutch Klepsydra Ginny Clutch - Black for SM

pose Don´t Freak Out who's that girl? i'm always the one who loves more

xoxo Druuna

Many thanks to Soleil <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Google+