Wednesday, January 22, 2014

missing you



Hello ladies,

Thers days aren´t being the best for me, gladly I have sl where everything is cute and fluffly so I made a look for you guys: I´m wearing this TRUTH low ponytail hairdo and it´s perfect for my inner thoughts I´m having. And MANGO CHEEKS made this cute slippers available at The Seasons Story, also UNDEFINED LILIES is having a sale, everything is 50% off because Lilie wants a great come back and nothing better like clear things up before a new begining. Soooo brands that I really looove are at Collabor88´s month KATAT0NIK has this cute mask and MISH MISH this jewelry box, which comes in 2 colors. At SOHO MARKET you can find this amazing furniture, has poses inside and it´s from Yoga Poses. Enjoy my lotd!



hair Truth Hair Yelena *NEW*
eyes Ikon Ascension Eyes - Sahara
skin The Sugar Garden Baby :: C tone ::

hands Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual -

bra & panties Blah (My Lovable Pois Lingerie) Baby
slippers Mango Cheeks Teddy Slipper: Polar Bear for The Seasons Story *NEW*

necklace Undefined Lilies be mine (yellow/gold) 50% off

mask Katat0nik (champagne) Missing You Mask for Collabor88 *NEW*

furniture/pose Yoga Poses My Vanity for Soho Market

jewelry box Mish Mish Nostalgia Jewelry Box pink pale for Collabor88 *NEW*

xoxo Druuna 


Many thanks to Truth, Eilfie, Hoshi, Kelly, Lilie, Kat & Aime <3  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Google+