Sunday, January 26, 2014

drow to me



Hello girls,

Today I wanted to add a dashof fantasy to my life, I spend more time dreaming awake than living reality, this is one of my sign´s feature and I have trouble concentrating. I´m wearing TRUTH long slightly waved, which suits my drow a lot. The Fantasy Collective begun Jan 20 and has amazing things for your characters like ORSINISUN ears and CUBIC CHERRY KREATIONS rod. Enjoy my lotd!



hair Truth Hair Esperanza *NEW*
eyes Dead Apples Phantom Eyes - Desire
skin Glam Affair Elvi - Fairy 03 > past Kustom9 item
eyebrows La Malvada Mujer 8 [Eyebrows tintable]

ears OrsiniSun Wind Song Ear Dark RARE for TFC *NEW*
hands Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual -  
feet Slink Mesh Feet (Av Enhance) Medium

skirt Deviance Demon's Mistress-Loincloth-White

rod Cubic Cherry Kreations {Mikuru Rod} - original mesh for TFC *NEW*

pose Del May Cool Stand


xoxo Druuna

Many thanks to Truth, Soleil, Aida, Hatili & kreao <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Google+