Saturday, January 25, 2014

as time goes by


Hello ladies,

Every second is gone is a time that was lost, we shouldn´t wait for nothing or anybody to make things happen, because life can goes away. I wish time could been brought back but some moments it´s already lost, every second we forget more and and we are far from what happed. I wish people was more good to each other, we never know when things are about to end. I am cancer, so nostalgic and living a lil bit on the past, thats why I love vintage fashion. 

So here are my credits: TRUTH hair which reminds me a lot Downton Abbey hairdos and this set from HATE ME AND EAT ME is pure perfection, dress comes in one size so please try demo. Enjoy my dusty lotd!



hair Truth Hair Snow *NEW*
eyes Ikon Promise Eyes - Fjord
skin Glam Affair Mokatana - Artic 07 for Cosmetic Fair *NEW*

hands Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual -
feet Slink Mesh Feet (Av Enhance) Medium

dress, fur & beret Hate me and eat me Alida outfit black *NEW*
shoes Slink Vintage 2-Strap Pumps Red

earrings LaGyo Mother's pearl earring 

bag Zenith Cherry Ostrich Leather Bag

pose Marukin [classic] waiting on the clock (Valencia Southard)

xoxo Druuna

Many thanks to Truth, Aida, Riri & Gyo <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Google+