Sunday, January 12, 2014

a sailor soldier tale


Hello girls,

I´ve been a bad girl lately because at weekends I want to rest all the time, because I´m working a lot irl. Anyway TRUTH has this cutie ponytail hairdo, was released last month but I was saving for a cute look and this is the style that I love most. I used to watch Sailor Moon when I was younger, so imagined how happy I was when THE SUGAR GARDEN released this kawaii sentofuku lingerie and moonlight magic (shown here rares ones) and it´s available at Oh My Gacha, other styles can be won and have fun playing. Enjoy my sailor lotd!

hair Truth Hair Parvati *NEW*
eyes Ikon Destiny Eyes - Clarity
skin Glam Affair Elvi - Europa - 01 

hand Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual - 

top & panties The Sugar Garden Sentofuku Lingerie - Moon for Oh my gacha *NEW*
boots Lust MyLeather Boots Red @ Marketplace

scope The Sugar Garden Moonlight Magic - Kaleido Moon Scope RARE for Oh my gacha *NEW*

pose Shop o.O stand 16 & 22 @ Marketplace

xoxo Druuna

Many thanks to Truth, Aida, Eilfie & Alice <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Google+