Wednesday, December 18, 2013

sleepless in sl


Hello girls,

How are you today? Hoping everything is ok, xmas is already knocking on door and I almost can feel the taste. As I´ve said before, summer is about to come but nothing keeps me from making a warm cute look for you. I know that I´m a lil bit behind blogging about Collabor 88 stuff but I love doing stuff when I feel inspired. TABLEAU VIVANT released this noel hair, that you can change beanie color to match your clothes. GLAM AFFAIR also released mokatana skin, in america tone only and comes with different eyebrows and moles. KATAT0NIK has this cute cozy set and it´s really amazing because all drawning Kat makes are handmade, she always creates the cutest stuff ever. And to complete my cuteness this MISHMISH sheep set, that can be found in two ways: as decor or like a pet for you head. Enjoy my lotd!



hair Tableau Vivant Noel Hair - FatPack for C88 *NEW*
eyes Ikon Destiny Eyes - Clarity
skin Glam Affair Mokatana skin - America 05 + Moles 1 for C88 *NEW*

jumper Katat0nik (blush/) Cozy Knit Jumper Dress for C88 *NEW*
boots Katat0nik (lamb) Cozy Boots for C88 *NEW*

pose Marukin adularescent tart (Valencia Southard)

head sheep MishMish Counting Sheep - Pink for C88 *NEW*
background, fence and sheep MishMish Counting Sheep - BIG - White for C88 *NEW*

tp to Collabor88


xoxo Druuna 


Many thanks to M4ril1n, Aida, Kat & Aime <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Google+