Monday, December 9, 2013

one woman army


Hello girls,


Today I´m bringing you plenty of releases, every time I make a blog post I have a main item to work around, in this case it was this cool top from METATHEODORA available at Suicide Dollz, this looks vintage and edgy at same time, not for every girl but I promise it will totally blow your wardrobe, to pair with I´ve choose this DRIFT camouflage pants. Ohhhh I was almost forgetting about to say that BSD DESIGN STUDIO released this heels for Winter Trend Fair. And to accessorize me: BENS BEAUTY is participating at Jewelry & Accessory Expo event with this amazing necklace (comes in several colors) and this HATE ME AND EAT ME caged clutch. Also new hairdo from CASTELLIAN and NEW FACES new skin for Kustom9 Enjoy my bomber lotd!



hair Castellian Maria Hair - Volcanic *NEW*
eyes Ikon Destiny Eyes - Dew
skin New Faces Lilly - ivory [ginger] + Make-up 02 + freckles for Kustom9 *NEW*

teeth Dead Apples Lips Alpha - Mega Pack
nails Izzie's 80's Round Nails


top MetaTheodora Weapons of Mass Distraction for Suicide Dollz *NEW*
pants Drift Raptor Pants [MESH] Camouflage > old flf item
heels Bsd Design Studio Winter fair angel python for Winter Trend Fair *NEW*

necklace Bens Beauty Maral Necklace White for Jewelry & Accessory Expo *NEW*

gloves Fade Arcade Designs Knucklez Zippered Leather Gloves
clutch Hate me and eat me the cage clutch 001 *NEW*

pose Xbordeaux if ever i see you > store is closed (Xanadu Capelo)
 

xoxo Druuna 

Many thanks to Mariah, Gwen, Soleil, Sian, Kalli, Baby, Snow & Riri <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Google+