Saturday, December 7, 2013

light winged

 



Hello girls,

Today I have amazing news for you, my whole look was based on HAUS OF DARCY piercing, today in a few hours it´s going to be released the new mesh collection, I´m showing in this post dark winged and it´s amazing. Most of Hod piercings are unisex, vip members get 20% discount on sets (and pleeeeeeeease have you tag on) and to celebrate new building/collection older sculpt piercings will be 50l and specially maked. I´m showing TABLEAU VIVANT hair and GLAM AFFAIR elvi 'cutie' skin made in special edition for Kustom9. Also another release is this dress from LUST, from my bff Alice, cso sexy it hurts loool. Ohhhhh I keep forgeting about stuff, I have a thing for collars and this cool one is from RED MINT. Enjoy my lotd!


hair Tableau Vivant Beck Hair - HS1 - FatPack > past c88 item *NEW*
eyes Dead Apples Phantom Eyes - Snow
skin Glam Affair Elvi - Fairy 05 for Kustom9 *NEW*

hand Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual -*
boobs Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts*
ass Luck Inc Phat Azz*

 
piercing Haus of Darcy Dark Winged MESH Facial Piercing - Razor *NEW*

dress LUST MyRipped Mini White @ Marketplace *NEW*
hooves & socks Epic Storybook Thigh-Highs! {Grunge White}

collar Red Mint  ~ Posture V-Collar ~ No.01 *NEW*

pose Giada The Basics > store is closed

xoxo Druuna

Many thanks to  M4ri1yn, Soleil, Aida, Aydan, Alice, Jade & Moni <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Google+