Monday, December 2, 2013

candy lover



Hello girls,

I guess I´m done with University, just waiting for final grades to make sure I´m on my vacation. This post it was meant to be post yesterday but my connection got down. Anyway this is how I see things now loool. WASABI PILLS released this short bang side hair, it´s so cute and mandatory having a headband to crown it. THE SUGAR GARDEN also released this version 2 for baby skin and until yesterday was half price, comes with 5 brows option and all tones, tummy shading, facial shading and more realistic eyelids. BLAH made for Hello Titty Slots this lovely gacha crop top, comes in 18 colors (12 Common and 6 Rare), Tango/Mirage appliers and can be worn with and also without breast implant. Last but not least this BOOM shorts for TDR Fusion and comes in 3 lovely pastel colors. Enjoy my lotd!

 
hair Wasabi Pills Mila Mesh Hair - Pancake *NEW*
eyes Ikon Ascension Eyes - Sahara
skin The Sugar Garden Baby 2.0 :: B tone :: (Beauty Marks 2 + Light Freckles) *NEW*

hands Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual -*
feet Slink Mesh Feet (Av Enhance) Medium*

nail polish Starry Heaven Cotton Candy Nails - SLink Appliers > dollarbie 1l @ Marketplace

top Blah (My Sweet Crop Top) Sweets/Pink Shirt > gacha for Hello Titty Slots *NEW*
shorts Boom Estate Shorts (Shell) for FUSION *NEW*
pumps Whatever High Heel 2.0 - white -

headband Monso My Bunny Band
bag Tokid bunny bag > old seasons hunt gift

pose/cotton candy Sugar Heart Cotton Candy ~ Say Aaah @ Marktplace

xoxo Druuna 
 

*TSG skin appliers

Many thanks to Missallsunday, Eilfie, Hoshi, Aranel, Anna, Morphine & Sugar <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Google+