Friday, December 20, 2013

acid lily gallery last edition


Hello girls,

I am so nostalgic and I´m missing already ACID LILY GALLERY because it´s last edition, and let´s cheer for not so long. So I´m showing some itens and prepared another cozy look for you, sometimes I wish here was this cold for wear those things: I´m wearing EVEN FLOW sweater and I paired with Kyoot leggings, really love this piece and for warm my feet some BOOM booties, it was gacha from Shoetopia dunno if is already at mainstore. Another releases are this TRUTH hair and NEW FACES skin, that can be found at The Chapter Four and available in 2 tones only (ivory and pale), day and night make-ups (3 each), 3 eyebrows, 3 eyebrow shapes, 4 hairbases and freckles. Enjoy my lotd!
 



hair Truth Hair Melita *NEW*
eyes Ikon Destiny Eyes - Dew 
skin New Faces Ella - Ivory Day 01 for The Chapter Four *NEW* 

teeth Pxl Mouth open Addon v6  
horns Edelweiss Santa Accessory - Horn (brown) > freebie

sweater Even Flow Boreal Sweater "light gray" for ALG
leggings Kyoot Hollander Leggings (Cream) @ Marketplace
boots Boom Fair Isle Wool Mukluks (buff)

necklace Bokeh Satet Necklace 'Gold' for ALG

mittens Sweetest Goodbye Doggy Mittens > store is closed

pose Marukin (Valencia Southard)

pet Candy Crunchers Mixy The Deer for ALG

wall bird Mango Cheeks Two Turtle Doves Wall Hanging for ALG
big cup Junk snow cup frost for ALG
thermos, cup and cookie Teawood Thermos for A Long Night for ALG
rug Art Dummy bohemian holiday (rug two)




xoxo Druuna 

Many thanks to Truth & Gwen,<3


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Google+