Monday, November 18, 2013

the thrift shop round 3 II



Hi girls,

When i have an image inside my head things looks exactly the way I imagine or at least should be, once i put on this ADONESS dress made for THE THRIFT SHOP, I remembered about Madonna in Nothing really matters, I know this isn´t a kimono but I´m crazy like that and thats the way things works for me, also this Iren is totally her in that videoclip. Plus I´m wearing another release for SHOETOPIA, this time by ieQED and it´s a slink add on. Enjoy my lotd!


hair Iren Thrift Shop darks for TTS
eyes Ikon Vanity Eyes - Blue
skin Yumyums Alli Wicked Warrior for TTS

teeth Pxl Mouth open Addon v6 
feet Slink Mesh Feet (Av Enhance) Medium

dress Adoness proserpina: ruby for TTS *NEW*
pumps ieQED teeter spike pump watermelon black for SHOETOPIA 

pose Poseology Amber for TTS

xoxo Druuna

Many thanks to Cruella <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Google+