Thursday, October 3, 2013

sweet sin

Hello gurls,


THE SUGAR GARDEN released luna skin, and it´s so cute and delicate, feature I love most is this fairy nose, skins comes teeth/no teeth, soft/toned body, cleavage/no cleavage plus freckles and hide lashes alpha layers. MES SUCRERIES is being part of Candy Fair event, landmark will be updated when event begins, comes with appliers and cute soft colors. BLAH released this shorts for phat azz, you can find 20 patterns/ solid colors to play with. MISHMISH also released this cute mug (anim/no anim version) for Fifty Linden Friday past week.

I don´t know if I said this befora but sometimes I take a while to post things because in my mind there are brands that goes well more than others and need to be posted together, at least is how works for me when I´m putting my look, so enjoy it! 



 


hair Wasabi Pills Akiko Mesh Hair - Rye for The Seasons Story  *NEW*
eyes The Skinnery Lovers eye -Baby blue
skin The Sugar Garden Luna :: X tone :: *NEW*
freckles TSG Light Freckles (comes with skin)

teeth Pxl Mouth_open_Addon_v6
nails Izzie's 80's Round Nails


implants Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts* (TSG skin applier)

top Mes Sucreries Sweet Longtop - Cupcake for Candy Fair* (event starts tomorrow) *NEW*
shorts Blah (My Sporty Shorts - Sky) *NEW*
legwarmers Monso My Leg Warmer - Heart for The Seasons Story  *NEW*
shoes G Field Strap Shoes "Alex" -coral-

necklace Undefined Lilies teensy clutter (gold) > freebie

hairbow Katat0nik (dk pink/purple) Dolly Vine Hair Bows

mug Mish Mish Clay Family - Coffee Mug > past FLF *NEW*
pose Rozena ~Neko Girl Pose Set~

xoxo Druuna

Many thanks to missallsunday, uma, eilfie, mae, hoshi, morphine, kat & aime <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Google+