Friday, October 25, 2013

La femme d'à côté


Hello ladies,

Good morning all, yesterday I was a lil bit tired so I prefered make this post now when I´m awake, after a cup of coffee everything get´s better. I was in a french mood and I decided doing this look, yeah beret screams french, at least for me, where´s my baguette? I´m no funny I know that for sure. Anyway some releases for you guys, MONSO released this  hair for guys, but I dig it, I like nice short haircuts and this one is so hippy and LA MALVADA MUJER is a brand that is so avant garde, Faina makes are a must have, this one is for Cosmetic Fair. CRAZY also have sweaters for your autumn looks and I paired with SCRUB heels, those are first shoes made for Ramon, I guess there is much more to come. And skirt I´m wearing is from Nudolu and can be found at ACID LILLY GALLERY, run to grab it because it´s almost ending... Enjoy my lotd!



hair Monso My Hair - Jay/ Red for Mens Dept *NEW*
eyes Mu genki eyes > store is closed
skin Laq Ebba - [Ivory] - 01
 
teeth Dead Apples Lips Alpha - Mega Pack
nails Izzie's 80's Round Nails


make up La Malvada Mujer Erica #3 for Cosmetic Fair *NEW*

sweater Crazy Casual  Training Sweater Black *NEW*
skirt NuDoLu Jupe carree Matcha for Acid Lily Gallery
heels Scrub Push Me Down Python *NEW*

necklace Ane Scale Necklace Gold (mesh) *NEW*

beret Tram cat beret [UNRIGGED MESH][texchanger]- fur*A
bag Welldone Atelier /black moon bag/Polaroid

pose Kirin Poses Opening Gift > subscriber members

xoxo Druuna

Many thanks to Morphine, Soleil, Faina, Loan, Ramon & Anemysk <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Google+