Thursday, October 10, 2013

i put a spell on you



Hello girls,

This is month I was waiting for because The Walking Dead and American Horror Story is about to begin their seasons, can´t wait for next week. Collabor 88 is a well know event wich bring us cool stuff, each month has a theme and nothing more appropriate than black magic, it´s almost halloween my dearest friends and we are celebrating now. 

Most of itens worn in this look is from this month´s round such as TABLEAU VIVANT has this hairdo, and comes in two versions I paired with GLAM AFFAIR skin, with two tones and 4 make ups each. My lil witchy is wearing KATAT0NIK dress & cape and you can choose 5 colors for your dolly. LAGYO has this amazing set, everything is super cool and I can´t decide what wear first, shown here hat and necklace. Also to prove that I´m not that bad, my pet from MISH MISH. Just a small ps: I loove Nina Simone, so it´s your soundtrack today, Enjoy my witchy lotd!



hair Tableau Vivant Kawashima I Hair - Female - Fatpack for C88 *NEW*
eyes Dead Apples Thunder - Orangine
skin Glam Affair Neva - Artic - 03 for C88 *NEW*

dress Katat0nik (black) Wishy Woman Dress for C88 *NEW*
cape Katat0nik (black) Wishy Woman Cape for C88 *NEW*
socks Pig - Knee Sock Mit Suspenders - Black Sock
shoes G Field Wedge Platform Shoes "Dorothy" -black- 

necklace LaGyo Morgana's necklace (unicorn's blood and butterflies) for C88 *NEW*

hat LaGyo Morgana hat for C88 *NEW*
gloves Celoe mery gloves mine

pet Mish Mish Wicked Witch for C88 *NEW*

pose xbordeaux girl with one eye > store is closed (Xanadu Capelo)
 
tp to Collabor88


xoxo Druuna 

 

Many thanks to M4ril1n, Soleil, Aida, Kat, Gyo & Aime <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Google+