Thursday, September 12, 2013

twisted burlesque

Hello ladies,


Im here again bringing you amazing itens from second life, as I don´t have a style (I have so many  loool), I have a thing for corsets, ENDORPHIN released this outfit that comes with, collar, corset, 2 types of skirt, socks and boots (not shown here). Has been a while that RED MINT put out this hair, but here it is in a bright color to bring up this alabaster skin. One of my favorite bloggers, Portia,  posted this skin from Mystic Canvass and is current gift from Twisted Hunt, I grabbed some other goodies from hunt that I will blog later. Enjoy my total madness lotd.



hair (r)M Hair No.08'13 ~ o4.1-Fantasy *NEW* tysm moni <3
eyes .Chus! Lune Lens in Vicodin > group gift
skin [MC] Heckle Skin A-Cup Thoughts for Twisted Hunt

teeth [PXL] Mouth_open_Addon_v6   
nails La Malvada Mujer Claws Black

tattoo [HUZ] Mahuika-Black- @ Marketplace

outfit Endorphin Burlesque gold @ Marketplace *NEW* tysm dalriada <3
boots Slink Tall Leather Thigh Boots Black

gloves .:* LOULOU&CO *:. Gloves :: CREPUSCULE :: (part of: CREPUSCULE set)

pose (marukin) adularescent (Valencia Southard)


xoxo Druuna <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Google+