Monday, September 16, 2013

sweet pie

Hello ladies,


How are you? I hope everything is fine, my mood changes a lot according to the moon, yes I´m cancerian and my mood defines what I´d wear, this is like rl works and so sl. I wanted a cute look, I actually started with KATAT0NIK dress, it´s so adorable, and pockets are apples <333 and can be found in 6 autumn lovely colors. Also from C88 is GLAM AFFAIR skin, lately I´m in a mood for being a red hair and it was I did here, skin comes in 12 make ups. I paired skin with WASABI PILLS hair, and its a nice long hairdo and fits a lot of styles. Pleeease accessorize me, bag is from BLAH (8 colors available and 3 poses) and bag worn on head just to make a cute thing is from CEST LA VIE, this is a gacha item from Chapter Four and you can collect 12 bags. Enjoy my lotd ladies.





hair /Wasabi Pills/ Robin Mesh Hair - Cinnamon for faMESHed *NEW* tysm missallsunday <3
eyes IKON Destiny Eyes - Dew tysm ikon <3
skin Glam Affair Shanna ( Europa ) Clean for C88 *NEW* tysm aida <3
freckles Glam Affair Freckles A ( 01 ) > from another skin

teeth [PXL] Mouth_open_Addon_v6   
nails Izzie's 80's Round Nails


dress *katat0nik* (bright red) Apple Jacket Dress for C88 *NEW* tysm kat <3
tights {Sugar Heart} Sweet Factory Tights ~ Candy Shoppe RARE > old arcade item tysm sugar <3
legwarmers [monso] My Leg Warmer - Pink for The Seasons Story  *NEW* tysm morphine <3
shoes Ingenue :: Cindy :: Peachy

bag (head) ::C'est la vie !:: not headband!! gacha (deer) mesh-RARE > gacha for The Chapter Four *NEW* tysm coco <3 
clutch & pose Blah. (Dreamer Envelope Bag) Pink for She & Him *NEW* tysm hoshi <3 

tp to Collabor88

xoxo Druuna <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Google+