Saturday, September 21, 2013

sl fashion week 36

Hello girls,

I´m feeling so tired lately, it´s being a huge hercules´ labours blogging, I started my monograph and believe me: it´s a crazy world outhere loool. Well but blogging it´s the best part of my day (besides being with my kid) , is when I truly relax ...Every friday SL FASHION WEEK has a new round for us, trendy cool stuff can be found here, BSD DESIGN STUDIO and WHATEVER are always present and I´m wearing shoes and collar from those brands. TRUTH is a must have hair, this item can be found at Fameshed. It´s a great pleasure to announce a new spondor: NEW FACES relesead two skins, but in this post I´m showing carmen, she comes with 6 makeups ,1 shape , 3 hairbases , 3 eyebrows shape , 1 freckless all this in 6 skintones available. Enjoy my lotd!
.


hair TRUTH HAIR Venus for faMESHed *NEW* tysm truth <3
eyes IKON  Destiny Eyes - Hazel tysm ikon <3
skin New Faces carmen - olive [black] *NEW* tysm gwen <3

teeth [PXL] Mouth_open_Addon_v6   
nails Izzie's 80's Round Nails


lipstick New Faces Carmen M06 (comes with skin)

top Beusy: Black Fluor Sheer Bodysuit for SLFW
shorts & belt Kenvie. Roks High Waist for SLFW
tights *Sheer* Tights 28: Torn Opaque Black
heels {{BSD Design studio}} Fashion show front row nude for SLFW *NEW* tysm baby <3

cuff *BOOM* Fearless  wrist cuff (v2) Gold tysm aranel <3

collar [whatever] Aya Collar - BASE - for SLFW *NEW* tysm anna <3
bag *Tentacio* bag black for SLFW

pose (Marukin) Frais (Valencia Southard)

tp to SL FASHION WEEK    


xoxo Druuna <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Google+