Monday, September 30, 2013

Free*Style app

Hello girls,


I really need to clean my inventory, sometimes it´s so diffucult for me to login and today was pretty much like this. Since i begun here at sl, I´ve heard about a way to get free and nice clothes, it was Free*Style blog and now they´re recruiting bloggers to be part of their team. You can read more about here, but hurry up because they´re closing applications very soon. My lotd was based freebies only, some itens from THE AUTUMN EFFECT and others frees around the grid, times from times I blog free stuff in my blog because I know what is don´t have lindens to buy nice stuff. Enjoy my lotd!



hair Action Angelique HAIR > group gift* fee to join
eyes .Chus! Infested Arachne Lens in Terror > freebie
skin .::Mother Goose's::. Alison > lucky board

teeth [PXL] Mouth_open_Addon_v6

nose & chest piercing Cute Poison Fallen Piercing for The Autumn Effect Hunt 2

top .: Somnia :. Lustrous {White} for The Autumn Effect Hunt 2
pants LMD Aida Leggings Eggplant for The Autumn Effect Hunt 2
shoes GG Ladies RAWR Sneaker for The Autumn Effect Hunt 2

cap :Ci Co.:  Mustache Cap Autumn for The Autumn Effect Hunt 2
bag *.:Nostalgia:.*  Tote Bag owl > store is closed

pose PURPLE POSES ERIN

xoxo Druuna <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Google+