Tuesday, September 10, 2013

field of dreams

Hello girls,


Once upon a time there was a beautiful princess that... wait this is not a fairy tale post. eah sometimes I´m funny, not. Anyway this post was inspired in comfy cute sleepy things, so I´m wearing a top ( comes with panties), from LUVB is so cute and pony inspired, can be found in lovely 5 colors. Actually panties I´m wearing is gacha from ACID LILY GALLERY, so lovely panties these I´m on but lots of different ones for your taste. My slippers are so damm cuteeeee, and they´re from BLAH it´s a gacha item also and can be found in different colors (8 Common, 6 Rare and 1 Super Rare). In my crazy´s head nothing is better than an cute owl to be your pet at night and more perfect than this one from MISHMISH is impossible. Hope you like my look as much I enjoy doing it.



hair /Wasabi Pills/ Sugar Rush Mesh Hair - Pancake tysm missallsunday <3
eyes .Chus! Lune Lens in Icicle > group gift
skin .tsg. Baby A tone tysm eilfie <3

top {LuvB} My Naughty Pony Tank - Fluttershy - *NEW* tysm alice <3
panties Le Poppycock *Undies* Lazy daisy for Acid Lily Gallery
slippers Blah. (My Piggly Slippers w/Bows) Pink/Purple> gacha for Mes brics a Bracs *NEW* tysm hoshi <3

sleep mask NS::  Kawaii Sleep Mask > freebie

book & owl *MishMish* Tawny Owl - Basic Version for Dream Garden *NEW* tysm aime <3 

bed GLITTERATI - Bed - Female @ Marketplace
rug even.flow - Rug-O-Rama "unicorn"
paint Ling Serenity Kathy

xoxo Druuna <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Google+