Monday, September 23, 2013

falling overnight

 Hello girls,


It meee Druuna, and nothing better than a monday to a fresh restart, if you need one ... TRUTH is a hair brand that never goes wrong, this time I payed attention and remembered color hud I was picking, long hair yay it´s my thing. MY UGLYDOROTHY is at this new event called Designers United, you can find 3 kinds of skin, it´s dolly  kind the one I´m wearing (doll lines were edited for this post) but a bunch of make ups for unusual look as well.

I was in a kinda boho thing mood, and LES PETITS DETAILS is a brand that always has this style of clothes, this dress is really nice and I paired with GIZZA boots, comes in lovely autumn colors. BSD DESIGN STUDIO have nice clutches for The Attic event, go check it out. Enjoy my lotd.




hair TRUTH HAIR Renata Gingers *NEW* tysm truth <3
eyes IKON Destiny Eyes - Aqua tysm ikon <3
skin *MY UGLYDOROTHY Baby Doll3_w Eyebrow for Designers United *NEW* tysm sopha <3

teeth *MY UGLYDOROTHY Teeth3 (tattoo) (comes with skin)
nails Izzie's 80's Round Nails

dress *LpD* *Chica* Dress *NEW* tysm nevery <3
tights 1 *Sheer* Tights 28: Torn Opaque Black
tights 2 erratic / ripped stockings / black
boots GizzA Lisha Boots [Cream] *NEW* tysm giz <3

bangle LaGyo Valma bangle for Collabor88 *NEW* tysm gyo <3

clutch/pose {{BSD Design studio}} Japanese beetle bag ( gold2) for My Attic *NEW* tysm baby <3

xoxo Druuna <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Google+