Sunday, August 25, 2013

I´m really a good girl

Hello girls,

Sunday is always a lazy day for us, but I was working on to get this cute look for you. I know that isnt always we have lindens to get nice stuff so I made this freebie/cheap look. 
THE SUGAR GARDEN always has a cute gift for members, I know there is a fee to join but it´s soo worthy. What can I say about NOSTALGIA and this lovely rainboots? It´s gacha time yay. And last but not least, miss Kat from KATAT0NIK made me this cuuute glasses, isn´t available atm but it will be soon. Hope you like my look, I love made it for you, enjoy! 



hair TRUTH HAIR Mina - LightBlondes02 tysm truth <3
eyes IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Pale Steel Blue
skin .tsg. Kotoko :: A tone :: tysm eilfie <3

nails Izzie's 80's Round Nails

lipstick .tsg. Dolly Lips - Bitten T2 > group gift *NEW* tysm eilfie

shirt ~G O L A Industry~ Good Girl > group gift
shorts GATO Lime Hook > freebie
rainboots *.:Nostalgia:.* Rain Boots > gacha tysm nosanta <3

headband PIDIDDLE Kitty Bow Peep Band - Pink/Leopard RARE tysm brutus <3
glasses *katat0nik* (red) Dot Glasses (mesh) > *NEW* tysm kat <3 NOT available yet, but there are 2 group gifts (fee to join)
bag *VOONER* MARTI BAG_vegetable > gacha

cell phone NS:: Mobile Phone (minios) > freebie

pose GLITTERATI Profile photo @ Marketplace

xoxo Druuna <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Google+