Sunday, April 21, 2013

fantasy faire 2013

Hello girls,


The 5th annual FANTASY FAIRE is opened, and event started april 20th and will go on until april 28th. It´s a RELAY FOR LIFE event meaning some itens are made exclusively for donation, or if you prefer you can make your online donation. More info about FF2013 can be found here.


.
Well I´ve decided making a warrior look, and I got inspired while I was watching Game of Thrones and I thought about Khaleesi´s look, this is my attempt of doing it.

I´ve started with this braided WASABI PILLS white hair and to change things a lil bit I added elf ears and nice CHUS fantasy eyes. This skin I´m using is a mermaid one, scaled and all but I think is pretty good in this context.

My armor is from PLASTIK: can I say amazing? Has 20 colors and comes with anklets, armbands, 3 flexi prim skirts (hud with texture change), chest & hips pieces (rigged in 5 standarts sizes). And you can also change armor gem colors, I hope you like my look, enjoy! 


hair /Wasabi Pills/ Selene Mesh Hair - Powder for FANTASY FAIRE @ Magnificat *NEW* tysm missallsunday <3
eyes Chus! Cult Lens in Ghost *NEW* tysm chus <3
skin :[P]:-Arkasia {Mola}://Bare for FANTASY FAIRE @ Eversong Woods *NEW* tysm aikea
ears :[P]:- Draziira Ear :// Plain (part of Draziira Skins)
feet Slink Mesh Feet (Rigged)

armor :[P]:- Vandariel :// Golden for FANTASY FAIRE @ Eversong Woods *NEW* tysm aikea <3

pose Olive Juice Huntress 5 > past epoch item n/a

xoxo Druuna <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Google+